Thursday, March 3, 2016

【ONE OK ROCK】【Wherever you are 】【Translated meaning of lyrics】【English Meaning/lyrics】【Chinese Meaning/ lyrics】◆【英語翻訳】【中国語翻訳】【英文翻译】【中文翻译】【英文翻譯】【中文翻譯】

ONE OK ROCK】【Wherever you are
【Translated meaning of Japanese lyrics】
English Meaning/ lyrics】【Chinese Meaning/ lyrics
英語翻訳】【中国語翻訳
英文翻译】【中文翻译英文翻譯】【中文翻譯

Hello.
I like listening to Japanese music and this is my first trial to translate the Japanese lyrics into both English and Chinese. Luckily, the lyrics of this song are full of English words (Smile...haha) 
Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. 

Since I am not sure whether it is legal to copy the original Japanese lyrics here or not due to the copyright problem. If you are interested in the original Japanese lyrics, please search for it on the internet.

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


Here we go,

Song: Wherever you are

Artist: ONE OK ROCK

Youtube:


English Meaning
英語の翻訳/ 英文翻譯/ 英文翻译

I'm telling you     
I softly whisper   
Tonight tonight    

You are my angel    
 I love you
Two hearts have become one
Tonight  Tonight       
I just say...                

Wherever you are,            
I always make you smile   

Wherever you are,           
I'm always by your side   

Whatever you say,          
The feeling of thinking about you
I promise you "forever" right now Oh yeah... 

I don't need a reason      
I just want you baby      
Alright Alright         
Day after day          
Until I lose my life, please do stay with me for a long long everlasting time

Stay with me    
We carry on...   

Wherever you are,    
I always make you smile   

Wherever you are, 
I'm always by your side   
Whatever you say,   
The feeling of thinking about you         
I promise you "forever" right now Oh yeah... 

Wherever you are,      
I never make you cry   

Wherever you are,    
I never say goodbye    

Whatever you say,   
 The feeling of thinking about you                    
I promise you "forever" right now Oh yeah... 

The first day we met should be our first memorable day
Then, ‘Today’ should be our second memorable day
The one who I can truly love from my heart
The one who I truly love from my heart
Since you are always in the middle place of my love
Wherever you are,      
I never make you cry   

Wherever you are,    
I never say goodbye    

Whatever you say,   
The feeling of thinking about you          
I promise you "forever" right now Oh yeah... 
Wherever you are...  

Wherever you are...   

Wherever you are...     


 Chinese Meaning】(Traditional Chinese Writing)
中国語(繁体字)の翻訳/繁體字的翻譯/繁体字的翻译

我正在告訴你
我輕聲耳語
今夜 今夜

你是我的天使
我愛著你
兩心相通
今夜 今夜
我只想說

無論你在哪裡
我總是會讓你微笑的

無論你在哪裡
我總是會在你身邊的

不管你說什麼
想念你的心情
我現在便能答應你是“永遠”的   Oh yeah... 

我並不需要理由
寶貝,我只是想要你
好吧,好吧
一天又一天
在往後漫長的日子
都一直能和這樣的我
直至我失去生命為止

跟我在一起
我們繼續...

無論你在哪裡
我總是會讓你微笑的

無論你在哪裡
我總是會在你身邊的

不管你什麼
想念你的心情
我現在便能答應你是“永遠”的   Oh yeah... 
無論你在哪裡
我不會讓你哭泣的

無論你在哪裡
我不會說再見

不管你什麼
想念你的心情
我現在便能答應你是“永遠”的   Oh yeah... 


我們相遇的那一天
對於我們2人來說,是第一個值得記念的日子

而名叫「今天」的這個日子
對於我們2人來說,是第二個值得記念的日子

能從心底愛著的人
打從心裡愛著的人

在我的愛的中心裡
因為心裡總是有著你

無論你在哪裡
我不會讓你哭泣的

無論你在哪裡
我不會再見

不管你什麼
想念你的心情
我現在便能答應你是“永遠”的   Oh yeah... 

無論你在哪裡...

無論你在哪裡...

無論你在哪裡...


 Chinese Meaning】(Simplified Chinese Writing)

中国語(簡体字)の翻訳/簡體字的翻譯/简体字的翻译
我正在告诉你
我轻声耳语
今夜 今夜

你是我的天使
我爱着你
两心相通
今夜 今夜
我只想说…

无论你在哪里
我总是会让你微笑的

无论你在哪里
我总是会在你身边的

不管你说什么
想念你的心情
我现在便能答应你是“永远”的 Oh yeah...

我并不需要理由
宝贝,我只是想要你
好吧,好吧
一天又一天
在往后漫长的日子
都一直能和这样的我
直至我失去生命为止

跟我在一起
我们继续...

无论你在哪里
我总是会让你微笑的

无论你在哪里
我总是会在你身边的

不管你说什么
想念你的心情
我现在便能答应你是“永远”的 Oh yeah...
无论你在哪里
我不会让你哭泣的

无论你在哪里
我不会说再见

不管你说什么
想念你的心情
我现在便能答应你是“永远”的 Oh yeah...


我们相遇的那一天
对于我们2人来说,是第一个值得记念的日子

而名叫「今天」的这个日子
对于我们2人来说,是第二个值得记念的日子

能从心底爱着的人
打从心里爱着的人

在我的爱的中心里
因为心里总是有着你

无论你在哪里
我不会让你哭泣的

无论你在哪里
我不会说再见

不管你说什么
想念你的心情
我现在便能答应你是“永远”的 Oh yeah...

无论你在哪里...

无论你在哪里...


无论你在哪里...


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meaning translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog. Thanks for reading. If you want me to translate some lyrics, you may request. I may come to know more songs as well.^^


If you are interested in the Chinese translation of ONE OK ROCK 's Always coming back, please refer to the following post:
如果你對ONE OK ROCK另外一首歌Always coming back中文歌詞翻譯有興趣,請參考:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/03/one-ok-rock-always-coming-back-chinese.html