Monday, October 31, 2016

ONE OK ROCK, Taking Off, ミュージアム, Museum, English Meaning/ lyrics, English Translation, 英語翻訳, 英文翻译, 英文翻譯

ONE OK ROCK has released a new song called 'Taking Off'This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics.  This song is also the theme song for the Japanese movie 'Museum (ミュージアム)' in which Shun Oguri (小栗旬) is the leading actor.

Here is the official music video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slbGwyE_9oY



Moreover, if you are interested in the translated English meaning of the song 'Wherever you are' , please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/03/one-ok-rockwherever-you-are-translated.html


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】
Stuck in the same routine
Living an empty dream
When am I gonna wake up
Thought we had it right
Now it's an endless night
Where is it gonna take us
Realizing, everything I love is slowly killing me

I know I know
We're taking off together
Even though we always crash and burn
Tonight you and I will fall from the sky
Drag me all the way to hell
Cause I'm never gonna let it go

Falling down silently,
Go out of the view
Rewind the SECOND hand (of the watch) which has not worked properly
There is something that we cannot get back

Realizing, everything I love is slowly killing me

I know I know
We're taking off together
Even though we always crash and burn
Tonight you and I will fall from the sky
Drag me all the way to hell
Cause I'm never gonna let it go

Don't lie, you know everything you do is killing me

I know I know
We're taking off together
Even though we always crash and burn
Tonight you and I will fall from the sky
Drag me all the way to hell

We're taking off together
Even though we always crash and burn
Tonight you and I will fall from the sky
Drag me all the way to hell
Cause I'm never gonna let it go

===============================================================


Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Japanese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.