Monday, November 28, 2016

Our Times, A Little Happiness, Hebe Tien, English Translation,小幸運, 我的少女時代, 英語翻訳, 英文翻译, 英文翻譯

The Taiwanese Movie 'Our Times' was a big hit in 2015 in many Asian places, especially in Chinese-speaking places. The theme song 'A Little Happiness' performed by Hebe Tien was thought to be the Number 1 Chinese song in 2015. Here, I would like to share the translated English meanings of this song.

If you are interested in the Pinyin of this song, you may check the following so that you may learn how to pronounce and sing the lyrics:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/11/our-times-our-times-our-timesa-little.html

If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of this song, please check the following as well:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/11/our-times-our-times-hebe-japanese.html


From time to time, I will try to share some recommended songs, together with the translated lyrics.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!





我的少女時代 Our Times】Movie Theme Song - 
田馥甄 Hebe Tien《小幸運 A Little Happiness》Official MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQSXwdtxlY



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

I heard the raindrops falling on the green grass
I heard the distant bell ringing from the school
However, I did not hear you calling my name seriously

When I fell in love with you, I did not even know that was love
I came to understand that I could not forget you only after you had left me
Why I did not realize that knowing you was actually the best thing in my life

Perhaps, at that time, we were busy in smiling and crying
We were busy in chasing after the shooting stars of the sky
Certainly, we might forget something more important
Who was always standing at the old place and protecting someone in the wind and in the rain

I have realized that you are the most precious luck that I want to keep
I have realized that we were almost to fall in love with each other
The decision to protect me against the world
The rain that we were showering together
Every scene is full of you, filled with your true heart

I am lucky that I have come to know you
However, I have already lost the right to cry for you
I just hope that even I am far away from you,
you are able to spread your wings and meet your fated one
How lucky will she be

Youth is a staggering journey
With a post-sensational beauty
Thank you for giving me courage to let me be myself
It may be too late for me to express my gratitude towards you

Perhaps, at that time, we were busy in smiling and crying
We were busy in chasing after the shooting stars of the sky
Certainly, we might forget something more important
Who was always standing at the old place and protecting someone in the wind and in the rain

I have realized that you are the most precious luck that I want to keep
I have realized that we were almost to fall in love with each other
The decision to protect me against the world
The rain that we were showering together
Every scene is full of you, filled with your true heart

I am lucky that I have come to know you
However, I have already lost the right to cry for you
I just hope that even I am far away from you,
you are able to spread your wings and meet your fated one.....oh.....
How lucky will she be

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Japanese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~

Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.