Friday, May 19, 2017

擇天記, 故意, 何潔, 孫郡, Popular Chinese Drama, Fighter of the Destiny, song, interlude, lyrics,英文,English translation

The popular Chinese drama <Fighter of the Destiny> (Chinese: 擇天記,择天记
is becoming a big hit in China. It is casted by Lu Han鹿晗) and Guli Nazha (古力娜扎). 


#
擇天記
#择天记
#Fighter of the Destiny
#鹿晗
#Lu Han
#古力娜扎
#Guli Nazha
#ル・ハン

In addition to the interesting story contents, the theme songs used in this drama are also amazing.  Here, I would like to share the translated English meanings of the interlude song <故意> performed by 何潔 and 孫郡.

If you are interested in the Pinyin of the interlude song <故意> performed by 何潔 and 孫郡,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin_17.html

If you are interested in the  of the translated Japanese meanings of the interlude song <故意> performed by 何潔 and 孫郡,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/fighter-of-destiny-japanese-meanings_22.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the theme song (the opening song)<星辰>, performed by 張杰 Jason Zhang
of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the theme song (the ending song) <注定, performed by 周筆暢 and 白舉綱 of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_18.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the interlude song 

心不由己>, performed by  郁可唯 Yisu Yu, of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_77.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of 愛與願違>, performed by 弦子,  please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_23.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of the theme song (the opening song)
<星辰>, performed by 張杰 Jason Zhang
of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/jason-zhang-lyrics-fighter-of-destiny.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of the theme song (the ending song) 
<注定, performed by 周筆暢 and 白舉綱 of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin-ending.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of the interlude song <心不由己>, performed by 郁可唯 Yisu Yu,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of another interlude song <故意> performed by 何潔 and 孫郡,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin_17.html


If you are interested in the translated Pinyin of 愛與願違>, performed by
弦子,  please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin_23.html





Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

When the time closes its eyes quietly,
it seems that all the FUTURE has come to live in this moment
In my endless dream, your naive face is giving my heart warmth and peace

Because I love you, because I do not want to leave,
that is why I act so awkwardly on purpose
If you ask me what is love,
I will tell you that you are the only one I care
Staying with you makes me feel happy and lucky

As time goes by unconsciously,
God has made our dream come into reality bit by bit
Once we have got lost, now we can gather together

My hot blood is burning hard to protect you
The rain of my tear drops can finally come to a stop
Let's put our love into tomorrow's hand

It looks faraway, but it stays nearby
The time is attached to each other and we have woken up

I am so glad that I can share the good time with you when our love is still so strong and deep
Let our love dance together with the candle lights

This is the FUTURE which we have predicted

When the time closes its eyes quietly,
it seems that all the FUTURE has come to live in this moment
In my endless dream, your naive face is giving my heart warmth and peace

Because I love you, because I do not want to leave,
that is why I act so awkwardly on purpose
If you ask me what is love,
I will tell you that you are the only one I care
Staying with you makes me feel happy and lucky

I do not intend to play with you in the dream on purpose
I just want to become more intimate with you

With the poplar blossoms and the raindrops, we try our best to become more courageous
Even when I wake up from the dream, you will still be here by my side to fill my heart


Even if the light is not so bright, I am willing to believe
Let's forget about the past and just care about this moment

I wish that we could enjoy more moments together
The dream looks so real and the environment also looks so wonderful

Let's recall those 'intentional' episodes
We have been waiting for this memorizable moment for 10 years
Because of you, our love will still last for a long long time

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.