Monday, May 29, 2017

不該, Shouldn't Be, 周杰倫, Jay Chou, aMEI, 張惠妹, Popular Chinese song, duet, Bedtime stories, lyrics,英文,English translation

周杰倫Jay Chou feat. aMEI
【不該 Shouldn't Be】
Official MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VxLOj3TB5k








Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


If you are interested in the Pinyin of
周杰倫Jay Chou feat. aMEI【不該 Shouldn't Be】


もし、【不該 Shouldn't Be】の歌詞の和訳にも興味がありましたら、下記へアクセスしてください:
If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of
【不該 Shouldn't Be】
please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/shouldnt-be-jay-chou-amei-bedtime.html



If you are interested in the translated English meanings of
【告白氣球 Love Confession】please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-song-love-confession_29.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of another song which is in the same album【告白氣球 Love Confession】to help you sing along, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-song-love-confession.html


もし、【告白氣球 Love Confession】の歌詞の和訳にも興味がありましたら、下記へアクセスしてください:
If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of another song
【告白氣球 Love Confession】
which is in the same album, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/love-confession-jay-chou-bedtime.html




【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

I really cannot pretend naturally that we are still staying together
Or just that I am still not used to living without you
This identity has changed too fast

Although there are no subtitles on the screen,
everybody understands what is happening
My emotions almost get out of control
I want to cry but my mind is blank

Let's love in the snow because people say that the promise which is crystallized below 0 degree Celsius would not turn bad
However, the status of LOVE can never be frozen, LOVE is a transparent existence

The dream, which we drew together, melts too fast and falls down gently
Maybe we should not wake up

You are still living in my memories and have not come out
Let's leave each other with smiles and let our story stay
Even after we do not hold each other's hand, our love still exists
When snow melts, flowers should bloom
If we are fated to leave each other, then we should not get back again

You are still living in my memories and have not come out
I leave and put your hand into the hand of your next beloved one
Not letting go and waiting stubbornly may sometimes become another kind of hurting actions
Let's separate our tightly-held hands to embrace a more cheerful future


Nobody can buy and pay back the LOST time
Maybe let's learn how to let go and let the past stay calm

Let's love in the snow because people say that the promise which is crystallized below 0 degree Celsius would not turn bad 
However, the status of LOVE can never be frozen, LOVE is a transparent existence

The dream, which we drew together, melts too fast and falls down gently
Maybe we should not wake up

You are still living in my memories and have not come out
Let's leave each other with smiles and let our story stay
Even after we do not hold each other's hand, our love still exists
When snow melts, flowers should bloom
If we are fated to leave each other, then we should not get back again 

You are still living in my memories and have not come out
I leave and put your hand into the hand of your next beloved one
Not letting go and waiting stubbornly may sometimes become another kind of hurting actions
Let's separate our tightly-held hands to embrace a more cheerful future

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.