Monday, May 29, 2017

告白氣球, love confession, 周杰倫, Jay Chou, Popular Chinese song, Bedtime stories, lyrics,英文,English translation

周杰倫 Jay Chou (特別演出: 派偉俊)
【告白氣球 Love Confession】
Official MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu7nU9Mhpyo







Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


If you are interested in the Pinyin of this song【告白氣球 Love Confession】to help you sing along, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-song-love-confession.html


もし、【告白氣球 Love Confession】の歌詞の和訳にも興味がありましたら、下記へアクセスしてください:
If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of
【告白氣球 Love Confession】
please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/love-confession-jay-chou-bedtime.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of another song which is in the same album
周杰倫Jay Chou feat. aMEI【不該 Shouldn't Be】
please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-song-duet-shouldnt-be.html



If you are interested in the translated English meanings of
【不該 Shouldn't Be】please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-song-duet-shouldnt-be_29.html


もし、【不該 Shouldn't Be】の歌詞の和訳にも興味がありましたら、下記へアクセスしてください:
If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of
【不該 Shouldn't Be】
please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/shouldnt-be-jay-chou-amei-bedtime.html



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

I am taking a cup of coffee which is on the left river bank of the Seine River and tasting your beauty
Your lip mark is on my mouth

Somebody has written the wrong name for the roses of the flower shop
The balloons filled with love confession are flying to the opposite street
Smiles are flying in the sky

You have said that you are not an easy-going person and want me to stop loving you
I do not need to choose the most expensive gift,
I just need to have the fallen leaves of the fragrant pines
I want to create a romantic dating for you, wishing that I would not mess up everything
Having you means having the whole world for me


Dear my love, since the day I fell in love with you,
I find that love is so sweet
Dear my love, please be honest to yourself,
your eyes are saying that you are willing to be my love


I am taking a cup of coffee which is on the left river bank of the Seine River and tasting your beauty
Your lip mark is on my mouth

Somebody has written the wrong name for the roses of the flower shop
The balloons filled with love confession are flying to the opposite street
Smiles are flying in the sky

You have said that you are not an easy-going person and want me to stop loving you
I do not need to choose the most expensive gift,
I just need to have the fallen leaves of the fragrant pines
I want to create a romantic dating for you, wishing that I would not mess up everything
Having you means having the whole world for me


Dear my love, since the day I fell in love with you,
I find that love is so sweet
Dear my love, please be honest to yourself,
your eyes are saying that you are willing to be my love


Dear my love, since the day I fell in love with you,
our love diary is filled with sweet memories
All my dreams are filled and mixed with you
Dear my love, please be honest to yourself,
your eyes are saying that you are willing to be my love
===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.