Friday, June 23, 2017

我想念, 金志文, I miss, Rush to the Dead Summer, 夏至未至, interlude song, popular Chinese drama, lyrics,英文,English translation

《我想念》
  金志文


#夏至未至 Rush to the Dead Summer  
#陳學冬  陈学东 Cheney Chen  (Chen Xue Dong) チェン・シュエドン
#鄭爽   郑爽  Zheng Shuang  ジェン・シュアン
#白敬亭    白敬亭   Bai Jing Ting   バイ・ジンティン


It is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 

《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer)





If you are interested in the Pinyin ピンイン of  我想念
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-lyrics-pinyin_97.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of  我想念
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-lyrics-japanese_96.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【夏至未至】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-hu-xia-lyrics.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【夏至未至】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-hu-xia-opening.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  最初的記憶
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  最初的記憶
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/lala-rush-to-dead-summer-ending-theme.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  追光者
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  追光者
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-interlude-song.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  那個男孩
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  那個男孩
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-interlude-song_22.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【未至】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  未至
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/yisa-yu-rush-to-dead-summer-interlude.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【一個人的風景】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  一個人的風景
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-interlude-song_23.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【昨夜以前的星光】
which is used as the promotion song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  昨夜以前的星光
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-promotion-song.html



Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】


The sakura blossoms are covering the ground
The black and white silent film is being shown

I finally come to understand the feeling of missing somebody (the feeling which is always discussed by the other people)

After 00:00, the convenient store turns off its lights

Your coat is still there in my living room

I miss that winter which was not snowing
I miss the days when you were hiding in my scarf
I miss the coffee shop where we kept ourselves warm
I miss everything about you

I miss that summer which was not so hot
I miss the street where we were holding hands
I miss the 'FOREVER' which you have mentioned
Actually, how far does your  'FOREVER' stay from me?

There is nobody in the zebra crossing
There are many stars shining in the night sky

You have said that we should remember to make a wish when we see the meteor

My wish is to see you act freely once again

Dear you, you are the only one who can make me hard to sleep

I miss that winter which was not snowing
I miss the days when you were hiding in my scarf
I miss the coffee shop where we kept ourselves warm 
I miss everything about you

I miss that summer which was not so hot
I miss the street where we were holding hands
I miss the 'FOREVER' which you have mentioned
Actually, how far does your  'FOREVER' stay from me?

I miss that winter which was not snowing
I miss the days when you were hiding in my scarf
I miss the coffee shop where we kept ourselves warm 
I miss everything about you

I miss that summer which was not so hot
I miss the street where we were holding hands
I miss the 'FOREVER' which you have mentioned 
Actually, how far does your  'FOREVER' stay from me?

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.