Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Popular Chinese Drama, Agent Princess, theme song, 楚喬傳, 心之焰, G.E.M. 鄧紫棋, lyrics,英文,English translation

G.E.M.鄧紫棋
 【心之焰】


It is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Agent Princess)





If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【心之焰】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Agent Princess) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-agent-princess.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of 【望】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/princess-agents-opening-song-popular.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【望】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Agent Princess) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【星月】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_54.html




If you are interested in the Pinyin of another interlude song 【學不會】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_19.html



If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of  【心之焰】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Agent Princess) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/agent-princess-gem-lyrics-japanese.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of桃花諾, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/commitment-of-peach-blossom-life-time.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of 桃花諾, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-life-time-love.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of G.E.M's another popular song
【光年之外 LIGHT YEARS AWAY 】
which is in the Chinese theme song of the film 《Passengers》《太空潛航者》, please check the following:
Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】


The wild wind is scattering the moonlight
I am banished during my lifetime
There is a hidden flame inside my heart
People are laughing at poor me since my wings have been broken by the fate

Fell down into the abyss
The memories are sealed
Even the arrogant blowing snow is stepping me under its feet,
I do not even bother to look up
The harder I fall, the stronger I will become

This breath is the heat
This heartbeat is the light
Warming up drop by drop bit by bit
This is a life-time contest
No matter how much it hurts, my eyes are feeling hot and burning up this hope

I am willing to use the flame inside my heart to light up the surroundings
to melt the frozen hearts of the human beings
If the bright moon understands me, 
I am not afraid of the long road and the everlasting night at all
I will try to light up the flame inside my heart to burn out a bright light in the sky
The flame will burn and give re-birth to the earth and to the heaven
The world will become beautiful again on the other side

I will try to light up the flame inside my heart to burn out a bright light in the sky
The flame will burn and give re-birth to the earth and to the heaven
The world will become beautiful again on the other side

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog. 




#心之焰
#G.E.M.鄧紫棋
#楚喬傳
#Agent Princess