Thursday, June 1, 2017

Popular Japanese song, 欅坂46, Keyakizaka 46, 不協和音, Discord, lyrics,英文,English translation

Since the official debut in 2016, Keyakizaka 46 (欅坂46) has been gaining a large amount of attention and popularity. On 5th April 2017, they released their 4th single 'Discord' (不協和音) . Similar to their first debut single 'Silent Majority' (サイレントマジョリティー),  'Discord' (不協和音) has energetic melody, emotional lyrics showing strong determination, and powerful dance performance. All these elements, which give audience both great visual and audio impacts, are making this song very popular. Many local Japanese entertainers have even become fans of Keyakizaka 46.


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of their another popular song 
'Silent Majority' (サイレントマジョリティー) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-japanese-song-46-keyakizaka-46_1.html


If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings of 'Discord' (不協和音) , please check the following:
如果對欅坂46 的 'Discord' (不協和音) 的中文歌詞翻譯有興趣的話,請閱覽以下的連結:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/46-keyakizaka-46-discord-chinese.html


If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings of 'Silent Majority' (サイレントマジョリティー),  please check the following:
如果對欅坂46 的 Silent Majority(サイレントマジョリティー)的中文歌詞翻譯有興趣的話,請閱覽以下的連結:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/46-keyakizaka-46-silent-majority.html



不協和音
欅坂46
官方MV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfzuzDrVRVM





Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

I will not say 'YES'
I will not shake my head up and down
Even if everybody around me is nodding,
I will keep my  'NO'
Definitely, I will not keep silent
I will go on fighting until the last moment

Do not cry (Oh!Oh!Oh!)
An invisible wall is formed (Oh! Oh!)
If I do not say 'YES' here, then I will become the traitor?
I have never thought that I would get attacked by my companions
Oh! Oh!

I hate this!

I am not afraid of playing the discord
Even if I will be expelled from the group,
I still want to uphold my own principles and justice
Even if I will be beaten hard,
I will not say 'YES' because once I give way, it means that I am already dead
If you want to control me,
then you must first hit me down severely!


Will you say YES?
Will you surrender?
Even if you know it is irrational, 
will you still say YES?
You have even lost your own self-esteem?
Why are you afraid of making the refutation?

With that great power (Oh! Oh! Oh!)
The anger that I feel when I am wrestled to the ground(Oh!Oh!)
To avoid making troubles with the group, I need to pretend that I did not see anything? Is it the right way to do so?
I have believed that the real voice will be heard one day
Oh! Oh!

I hate this!

Let's make use of this discord to destroy the preconceived ideas!
Doesn't it sound irrational that there is only one idea even when there are so many people?
Be persistent in my own beliefs!
If I distort what I believe here, then for what reason I am living for?
If you want to deceive me,
then you must first kill me!

Oh Oh   Having no discord is dangerous
Oh Oh   Is the pursuit of freedom something wrong?
Everybody is unique and different
Sometimes we may need to destroy some existing things in order to create a new world

I hate this!

Let's make use of this discord to destroy the preconceived ideas!
Doesn't it sound irrational that there is only one idea even when there are so many people?
Be persistent in my own beliefs!
If I distort what I believe here, then for what reason I am living for?
If you want to deceive me,
then you must first kill me!


I am not afraid of playing the discord
Even if I will be expelled from the group,
I still want to uphold my own principles and justice
Even if I will be beaten hard,
I will not say 'YES' because once I give way, it means that I am already dead
If you want to control me,
then you must first hit me down severely!

Discord Discord
Yeah! Discord

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.