Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Yang Yang's interview (translation from Chinese to English)

# 楊洋
# 杨洋
# Yang_Yang
# ヤンヤン
# interview
# Love_O2O
#微微一笑很倾城
#三生三世十里桃花
#Ye Hua
#Once Upon a Time
#Dương_Dương
#양양
#หยาง_หยาง

In recent years, the Chinese actor Yang Yang has been becoming very popular. In 2016, his drama Love O2O made him a greater name. In 2017, the Chinese film (in ancient costumes) 'Once Upon a Time' is a hot topic in the industry. In addition to his good look, he has a good voice as well. He has sung several songs.



In one interview, he has answered some questions quickly.
Original Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbBLa7sVppI

He is so cute and his smile is really so sweet 😙😍
Since the interview was done in Chinese, I have tried to translate the questions and answers into English so that even foreign fans who do not know Chinese may come to know Yang Yang more.  Since I am not a professional translator, please forgive my mistranslation. Thanks for reading~

If you want to read the Japanese translation of this interview, please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/blog-post_30.html






=======================================================
I: Interviewer
Y: Yang Yang


I: What are you doing here today?
Y: Taking photos for a magazine

I: Do you think you look good in the camera?
Y: Not bad

I: Which part on your face you like the most?
Y: My nose

I: You self-take photos anytime anywhere or self-take photos after a long time?
Y: After certain duration of time, I self-take some photos

I: When you are self-taking photos, do you care about the people around you?
Y: I usually self-take photos in my room

I: Some researches say that people who like self-taking photos are prone to neuropathy, what do you think?
Y: Maybe, the neuropathy of 'having problems in selecting things'

I: If you need to wear the same clothes for some time, how many days can you accept?
Y: 2 days

I: How many days you can accept of not washing your hair?
Y: 1 day

I: Except your good look, what is your charming point?
Y: My voice

I: Then, what is your weakest point?
Y: I do not know what to choose (the difficulty in choosing things)

I: If you need to grade from 1 to 10 points about your make-up skills, how many points do you give?
Y: 1

I: If you need to grade from 1 to 10 points about your look (face), how many points do you give?
Y: Can I give 1000? haha  (Yang Yang is making a cute smile)

I: How about your acting skills?
Y: 6.  Still need to work hard.

I: How about your obsession wth cleanliness?
Y: 9

I: If you are asked to say something good about the Virgo Horoscope, what will you say?
Y: I think they can see many details. They do more than they speak.

I: Some people say that you behave like a soldier, what do you think?
Y: Maybe it is due to the influence of my school

I: How did your school days affect you the most?
Y: I have become more independent.

I: Some people say that men who can dance are not man-like enough, what do you think?
Y: Do you think that I am not man-like? 

I: What do you think about the label '小鲜肉 (fresh meat: here, this word means those young and handsome actors)' ?
Y: Fresh and young

I: As an actor, what is your advantage?
Y: I look quite OK.

I: Then, how about your disadvantage?
Y: Still so young and do not have enough life experience.

I: Are you a gregarious person?
Y: Yes. But just that I need some time to get into the group.

I: For the other people, which kind of personalities do you appreciate?
Y: Honesty

I: Which kind of personalities you do not like?
Y: Being hypocritical

I: For what reason you lie?
Y: When I am making a joke......

I: When you are angry, how do you behave?
Y: I keep quiet and do not say anything

I: When you are angry, how should the other people treat you?
Y: Try to talk to me

I: What is the reason for the last time you cried?
Y: For acting

I: Who is the perfect woman for you?
Y: My mum

I: What do you want her to do for you?
Y: Cook for me

I: For you, who has the best GQ style?
Y: GQ editor

I: If you are asked to use an animal to describe your body figure, what will you say?
Y: Leopard

I: Do you think the chest muscles is important?
Y: Yes. Especially in a film or drama

I: We know that you are quite good at handstand. What is your longest record?
Y: Never tried to count. I don't know.

I: How about your snowboarding skills?
Y: Every time I fall

I: Do you have any special talents which we do not know?
Y: I hope that I will have.

I: What kind of special talents you want to have?
Y: If there are several 'Me'.........

I: If you could exchange one-day life experience with somebody, who will you choose?
Y: I will choose an ordinary student.

I: When you want to make a tattoo, where will you choose?
Y: No. I will never make a tattoo.

I: What is the most luxurious gift that you have bought?
Y: I bought a gift for myself. When I got back home, I gave it to my mum Then my mum gave me a hug.

I: How many bottles of beer will make you become drunk?
Y: I seldom drink alcohol because I am afraid of becoming drunk.
Or I usually stop before I become drunk.

I: If you were on an isolated island, which kind of food do you want to eat (only 1 kind)
Y: Rice. If I could choose fruits, I want durian.

I: When you travel, you prefer taking a smaller amount of clothing or a smaller amount of money?
Y: Then I do not travel.

I: Where do you want to go for traveling?
Y: If I have the time, anywhere will be fine.

I: Want to travel with whom?
Y: With my parents

I: What is your standard of choosing a girlfriend?
Y: Feeling is very important. As long as I like her, it is OK.
====================================================

Thanks for reading. After reading the translation of this interview, have you come to understand Yang Yang more deeply?

No comments:

Post a Comment